How to Apply for Discovery Learnerships
There are specific requirements that you have to complete in order for being accepted into Discovery learnerships.
- You must have English communication skills
- You must be self-motivated with a desire to learn
- You must have great interpersonal skills
- You must have basic computer skills
Experience and Qualifications
- South African citizen is a must for candidates
- Candidates must hold a valid Matric with Maths and English and a second language
- All the applicants must have mastered at least two languages at Matric
- You must not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment
- You must not have completed any previous Learnership
- You must be between the ages of 18 up to 30 years old
- You must have effective communication skills in the English language
- You must have achieved basic computer skills
- You must have an interest in administration, healthcare, customer service and contact center or you must have an interest in healthcare, claims assessing and data capturing but depend on the learnership that you take.