How to Apply for Learnerships at INSETA
INSETA Learnership Application Process
In order to apply for the INSETA Learnership, you can apply online here when applications are open.
- When applying for the learnership make sure that you specify the learnership post that you are applying for (e.g. Discovery Health Intern Learnership)
- Make sure that you sign the application form yourself
- Attach certified copies of your certificates and Identity Document (these copies must have been certified within the last 3 months – you can get this done at any Police Station)
- Application forms that are late or unsigned will not be accepted
- Photocopied forms will not be accepted
Remember that during your workplace training you will be responsible for your own accommodation, transport and meal costs, so you should apply for a learnership closest to where you live.
INSETA Learnership Information
Closing Date: Applications for this learnership close in January/February every year.
For further information on Inseta learnerships, you can also contact Inseta directly:
Aslo See Details on INSETA Learnerships Here