How to Apply for Learnerships at Multichoice
- If you want to be accepted, you need to be studying towards currently or you must have completed an ICT (information Communication Technology, IT, Engineering between software and electrical qualification) post grad and undergrad.
- All of the applicants must have maintained a high level of performance throughout their studies.
- You must a South African citizen and resident and you must will to relocate to Randburg for a minimum of a 12-month upon completion of their qualification.
- You must have good communication skills and you must have good attitude. English language is a must speak, read and write fluently
- You must work under pressure and you have to work to meet deadlines because it will be very important for you as a learner
- You must be problem solving for your work which has not been done
Click here to check latest available learnerships and vacancies at Multichoice Group, South Africa.
Aslo See Details on Multichoice Learnerships Here
– – – – : and Internships Available Now