How to Apply for Learnerships at Avusa
The Avusa Learnership Application Process
In order to apply for the Contact Centre Operations Learnership, you must complete an application form in your own handwriting.
- You can download the application form from the Times Media website.
- The Times Media website address is http://www.tisoblackstar.com/tbg/companies-and-brands/media/
- Once you get onto the website, look on the top for the link that says “Careers” and click on it, then look for the “Learnership” link
- Click on the “Learnership Application Form” link and the form will automatically download to your computer
- When applying for the learnership make sure that you specify the learnership post that you are applying for (e.g. Times Media Contact Centre Learnership)
- Make sure that you sign the application form yourself
- Attach certified copies of your certificates and Identity Document (these copies must have been certified within the last 3 months – you can get this done at any Police Station)
- If disabled, include a disability confirmation letter from the doctor/clinic/hospital
- Submit your forms by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; fax to 011 328 2883 or check on the website/form for alternative methods of submitting your application
- Please put “Times Media Contact Centre Learnership” in the subject line of your e-mail
- Application forms that are late or unsigned will not be accepted
- Photocopied forms will not be accepted
If your application is shortlisted you will be invited to a panel interview.
Remember that during your workplace training you will be responsible for your own accommodation, transport, and meal costs. It is therefore suggested that you apply for a learnership in the Region or Management Area closest to where you live.
The Avusa Learnership Information
Applications for this learnership closes around October yearly. Keep checking on the Times Media website whether the learnership is open for applications yet.
Aslo See Details on Avusa Learnerships Here