How to Apply for Learnerships at BMW
The Apprentice Level 1 of BMW Learnership
This BMW learnership is based on a binding contract legally between the employer, the learner and the service provider.
There are a couple of specific requirements if you want to be accepted into this BMW learnership.
- You have to be a South Africa citizen and resident
- You must have a Standard 10/Grade 12 Certificate or you must have a Further Education and training Certificate NQF level 4 which is completed with a pass rate in Science and Mathematics.
- You have to be in possession of a driver’s license
- You have to be computer literate in Office Suite
- It would be advantageous if you have a tertiary technical qualification
- It would be useful is you have technical motor industry experience
- You have to attend BMW SA Apprentice 1st level training course
- You have to make sure that proper administration of workshop documents and sections are gathered
- You have to take a charge for visual exterior vehicle inspection within the workshop
- You have to a responsibility for visual interior vehicle inspection within the workshop
For those of you the applicants who have additional tertiary technical qualifications or technical motor industry experience, you will get the preference to be brought into the BMW learnership
Click here to apply or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– – – – : and Internships Available Now