How to Apply for Learnerships at Petra Diamonds
Candidates must include a detailed curriculum vitae with contact details, contactable references as well as any information they feel may be pertinent to their application. Please also include certified copies of all relevant certificates, ID, and proof of address no older than three months. Candidates must be permanent South African residents and citizens.
Most candidates will also be required to have the following:
- Matric with Mathematics and Science
- English, read, write and speak
- Must have or be able to obtain a fitness certificate
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
Petra Diamonds Learnerships Application
Learnerships online applications processes are made available during the year on a variety of websites. When available you can download the form, completed it and send it along with the required documentation to email@example.com, alternatively, fax it to 086 7193 238. Find their current vacancies on their website.
Petra Diamonds Learnerships Closing Dates
The closing dates for these are February, July, and December each year.
Please also be advised that if you do not get any feedback within 30 days of the closing dates, your application is unsuccessful