Coega Learnerships 2021– 2021
Are you technical? Do you enjoy construction, building, and related work? If your answer is yes, Coega Learnerships may be the ideal proposition for you!
Coega Learnerships are more specifically suited for candidates from the Coega IDZ area, Eastern Cape as well as the Nelson Mandela Bay Metro area. Additionally, Coega training services specialize in construction related skills and technical related skills development. They offer learnerships, internships besides also giving apprenticeships.
Their learnership program is occupationally focused. This means that they include both practical and theoretical components. Most commonly these are completed over a period of twelve months.
Coega Learnerships Available
There is a various number of learnerships within this sector, some career paths may include the following options:
- Electrical Industrial
- Solar Power
- Fitting and Turning
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Dairy Manufacturing
- Consumer Electronics
Coega Learnerships Requirements
Candidates between the ages of 18 and 29 may apply, as well as female candidates. Candidates must include a detailed curriculum vitae with contact details, contactable references as well as any information they feel may be pertinent to their application. Please also include certified copies of all relevant certificates, ID, and proof of address no older than three months. Candidates must be permanent South African residents and citizens.
Most candidates will also be required to have the following:
- Matric from a Technical School or a NCV4 / N2
- Mathematics / Mathematics Literacy
- With NCV candidates must have Mechanical, Engineering, Electrical, Mathematics or related subjects
- English, read, write and speak
- Candidates may not have taken part in a similar program previously
- Candidates must not have a permanent employment
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Candidates must live within the area of the Nelson Mandela Bay
- Candidates must not have any criminal record
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
Coega Learnerships Application
For inquiries, however, you can send an e-mail using the info on their contact page. Applications, when open, can be downloaded completed and hand-delivered to, Coega Human Capital Solutions at the Recruitment Centre, R102, Old Coega Road in Markman. You can also complete the online registration form. Keep a close eye on their website for more info.
Coega Learnerships Closing Dates
The closing dates vary, depending on the need.
Most learnerships open during October, November, and December.
Usually, these will close during January, February, and March of the following year.
– – – – –