Dept of Energy: CHIETA Learnerships
Department of Energy invites applicants to apply for a learnership programme for the financial year 2016 / in Pretoria, Gauteng. The learnership programme will run for a period of twelve (12) months and learner will receive a monthly stipend of R2000.
Learnership Provider: Department of Energy / CHIETA
Learnership Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
- Public Administration
Internal AuditRequirements:B.Tech: Internal AuditingB Com: Internal AuditingNational Diploma: Internal Auditing
- South African, who has completed the National Certificate (Grade 12)
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in at least two official languages (one must be English)
- Creativity: Innovative, articulate, good listener, ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure, open-minded
- Must have the ability to put other people first (Ubuntu), must be professional, honest, ethical, accountable and have a sense of integrity.
- Applications will only be considered from South African citizens; aged between 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates who have already participated in a Learnership programme in any Government department will NOT be considered.
- Applications should be made on form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service department and accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of Matriculation certificate and identity document.
- Application forms should be signed and dated. If this is not done, applications will be disqualified.
- Candidates must indicate their preferred province on the top of Z83 form.
- Failure to submit the request documents will result in your application not being considered.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification.
- Successful candidates will be appointed on a Learnership Programme for a period of 12 months.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not be contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful