Discovery Learnership Programme 2021
The Learnership: is a learning experience that enables the learner to achieve a national qualification that is registered
on the National Qualifications Framework, and gain workplace experience in the Discovery Technology Infrastructure / Financial Services Industry / Short or Long Term Insurance / Wealth Management .
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic,
methodical and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns
- Speaks fluently and writes in a well-structured and logical manner.
Education and Experience
Grade 12 is essential.
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy Level 5 – 60% or higher
- 2nd language (e.g Afrikaans or a Home language; Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
How To Apply
- Apply Online for the Discovery IT Technical Support Learnership x10
- Apply Online for the Discover Long Term Insurance Learnership x10
- Apply Online for the Discover Short Term Insurance Learnership x12
- Apply Online for the Discover Wealth Management Learnership Sandton x15
See Also : Learnerships – – – –