Etiket Brand Design’s Learnership Programme
We like things that are new and shiny! If you have just completed your communications qualification at a reputable school in Marketing, Communications or Client Relationship Management, you could be a suitable candidate for Etiket Brand Design’s(Sum of 21) Learnership programme.
Picture that poster of Uncle Sam, pointing at you, going: “We want you!” We are offering 10 paid-for learnerships that will last 12 months to peeps who meet the following requirements:
- Have a completed communications qualification (NQF4 and above)
- Be in possession of a valid South African ID
- Want to experience a cutting-edge agency environment.
- Display a passion for the various elements of creative communication.
- Are passionate beyond all logic and reasonable reason.
- Have a strong student portfolio to substantiate your application.
- Have a PC/Mac that you can work on.
- Don’t get tired after lunch and demand nap time.
- Know more than one version of happy birthday.
Successful completion of the learnership will qualify you with a National Diploma in MarketingCommunications.
Closing Date: 30 January
Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Duration: 12 months
Stipend: To be discussed
If you are not scared yet, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 30 January . Suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview. Etiket is under no obligation to fill all the positions. If you have not heard from us within 30 days, pleaseconsider your application unsuccessful.