KELLY Learnership Programme at BANKSETA
Kelly Learnership in Banking
If you want to step up into the world of banking, you can participate in thisKelly learnership programme in the banking and microfinance sector. You will be provided by this learnership the opportunity to increase work experience in one year and also National Certificate qualification which is relevant to the Banking sector. To the successful applicants, a monthly allowance of R3 200 will be paid to them. You do not have to worry about the cost in applying for this learnership.
Qualifications for Applicants
You have to complete a couple of qualifications if you want to be applied in thisKelly learnership programme.
- You must have a valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate which is completed with a minimum pass of 50% in English and a minimum passof 50% in Accounting or a minimum of 50% Mathematics or a minimum of 60% in Mathematics Literacy.
- You must offer a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a learning institution, religious institution or a previous school.
- You have to present a professional image.
- You must currently unemployed.
- You must have clear credit and no criminal record.
- You must currently not participacing in a learnership.
- You have to under the age of 35 at least at 1 February .
- You have not involved in a couple of other studies from 1 January up to 31 December .
- Is you are a person who has disability, you have to offer a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
- You must South African citizens who have a valid SA ID.
- You must have effective communication in verbal and written English.
How to Apply
For those of you who meet the qualifications above, you can apply Kelly learnership programme at www.kelly.co.za. After that you have to download the application form.