|Kimberley Ekapa Mining JV – ScholarshipsKimberley Ekapa Mining JV is offering a scholarship to selected learners in Grade 10, Grade 11 and Grade 12. The scholarship includes partial sponsorship for school fees, textbooks, uniform, stationery and sporting/cultural activities up to a specified amount allocated.
Who can apply?
Scholars who (se):
• Reside in the local community and attend a local school
• Attained an average mark of 70% in previous exam, with at least 60% in Mathematics and Science
• Parents give consent to participate in the scheme
• Display a good balance between academic performance and sport/cultural performance
• Are recommended by the school principal
• Are a South African citizen.
Applications must be made in writing on the official application form with all supporting documents:
• Copy of ID or birth certificate
• Copy of most recent results
• Parents’ income statement/affidavit of unemployment.
Both children of Kimberley Ekapa Mining JV employees (A- and B-band only) and non-employees may apply. Incomplete forms, false information and late applications will not be considered. A limited number of scholarships are available. The Company’s decision is final and no correspondence will be conducted regarding decisions taken.
Application forms can be obtained from the HR Helpdesk, Joint Shaft, Wesselton and CTP Security Boom Gate, as well as the KEM-JV HRD section.
Please complete the relevant application form and attach copies of qualifications and ID.
Closing date: 14 December 2016.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.