Lancet Laboratories: Phlebotomy Learnership Programme
Closing Date: 18 January
Location: West Rand – Flora Clinic, Wilgeheuwel Hospital and Olivedale Hospital
Lancet Laboratories is looking to employ individuals with Grade 12 (Matric) to be part of the 2021 Phlebotomy Learnership Programme on a 2 year fixed term Learnership Contract, commencing as from February 2016. We welcome applications from persons with disabilities.
To apply you must
- Have a valid grade 12 school leaving certificate with English, Mathematics and Life Sciences (D symbol or achievement level 4 or higher)
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a good command of English language (Written and Verbal)
- Have own accommodation in the specified area for the duration of the Learnership
- Be prepared to enter into an agreement for 24 months.
How To Apply
Interested individuals who meet the above criteria are invited to apply for this opportunity by sending a concise CV (minimum 2 pages), Certified Copy of ID , Certified Copy of Grade 12 certificate and a letter of intent (no longer than 1 page) motivating why you should be considered for this Learnership Programme to email address Nomthandazo.firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 011 358 1365
Note: Short-listed candidates must avail themselves for background/credential checks.
Please note that late applications will not be considered. Should you not received a response by 17 February consider your application unsuccessful.