Learnerships at Coal South Africa
Anglo American offers you an excellent career and personal development. You will receive a culture of continuous learning and innovation.
If you successful you will be offered a highly competitive, flexible remuneration package.
Job Number: ISI102/16GS
Business Unit / Group Function: Coal
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Discipline: Coal South Africa
Site: Isibonelo Colliery
Disciplines you can apply for:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
Diesel Mechanic: Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel Mechanic Trade Theory.
Boilermaker: Maths, Engineering Science, Plater Structural Steel Drawing, Plater Theory
Rigger: Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Rigger Trade Theory
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license will be an advantage.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be an advantage.
- Certified copies of qualifications and ID Document must be attached to all applications. (Please indicate which trade you are applying for)
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
Ref No: ISI102/16GS
Closing date: 01 December