MILITARY SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
The South African Army, through its Military Skills Development System (MSDS), is offering young South African an Opportunity to serve in uniform over a 2 year period. Requirements:
- No dual citizenship be a South African citizen only.
- Grade 12 Applicants must be between the ages of 18-22 years.
- Graduates and/or other Tertiary Qualification up to the age of 25 years.
- Successfully completed Grade 12 (preferable with university entrance)
- Leadership potential
- Not be area bound.
- Have no criminal offence record or pending cases.
- Comply with medical fitness requirements for appointment in the SANDF
- be prepared to serve in uniform, undergo Basic Military and Functional Training
Application form can be found in your local newspaper eg. City Press.
Send cv to fax no 0112856345 use province as form of reference