Mining Learnership at South32: Various Positions
South32 is a resources company built around a single idea: that in a rapidly-changing world, we have an opportunity to make a difference, from the ground up. The roots of South32 are in the Southern Hemisphere, with a head office in Perth and regional hubs in Perth and Johannesburg.
- Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards;
- Report any unsafe behavior, conditions and incidents to the responsible person;
- Conduct risk assessment before all tasks and identify risks and hazards;
- Keep all equipment clean and in a good condition all the time;
- Successful completion on Theoretical and Practical learning.
- Serious contenders will have a N2 / N3 Technical Certificate for electrical or millwright;
- Valid Driver’s License is essential;
- Potential candidates will be required to undergo a Psychometric assessment and panel interview for selection purposes;
- In making the final selection consideration will be given to obtaining the objectives of the Mining Charter and Employment Equity Act.
How to apply
Applications close on 06 January . Click here to apply online