Mintek Learnerships 2022– 2022
Do you enjoy working hard? Mintek is a national Mineral research Organization. They are considered to be one of the leaders in mineral processing with top technology. Mintek reaches a wide client base all around the world and offers great Mintek Learnerships to talented candidates.
They mainly aim to provide a stream of specialized, skilled people within the required technical fields. Majority of their operations include research, development as well as operations. All these workers are educated within the minerals and metallurgy sector.
Mintek Learnerships Available
There are numerous learnerships within this field, some career paths may include the following options:
- Mining Engineer
- Geology – Majoring in one of the following
- Economic Geology
- Applied Geology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering – Mineral Processing
- Chemistry – Geochemistry or Analytical
- Electrical Engineering – Electronics or Process Control
- Physical Metallurgy
- Materials Science
Mintek Learnerships Requirements
Candidates studying at an Institute of Higher Learning in any of the mentioned fields may apply. Candidates must hold an average of above 60%, with no failed subjects or courses. Candidates must be permanent South African residents and citizens.
Most candidates will also be required to have the following:
- English, read, write and speak
- Computer literate
- Candidates must be a South African citizen
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Candidates must possess a legal ID as well as proof of residence
- Flexibility with a commitment to learn, but moreover willingness to work
Mintek Learnerships Application
Learnerships online applications processes are made available during the year. Keep a close watch on their vacancy website. Most learnerships only communicate via email, thus, it is vital to have a valid email address.
Mintek Learnerships Closing Dates
The closing dates vary, depending on the needs of the company.
Many of their postings open with the start of each year and close in July.
– – – – –