MSA Postgraduate Diploma in Management Enrolment Award
The Monash South Africa (MSA) Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDip (Management)) specialising in Corporate Governance and HIV/AIDS, is a one-year qualification for working professionals and comprises of 8 units.
This enrolment award, of which a limited number are available, was designed to recognise the commitment it takes for a working professional to complete a qualification as well as aid with the financial commitment.
Total value of the award:
10% tuition fee of your enrolled units during Semester 1 or 2. The award does not cover textbooks, printing costs, stationery, living expenses or any traveling costs. Payments are made in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account after the release of your unit results. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Conditional upon successfully meeting the entry requirements to commence the Postgraduate Diploma in Management for the first time during .
- Conditional upon completing enrolment, for a minimum of 2 units during each semester, one week prior to the class commencement.
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing each unit on the first attempt)
- MSA account should be in financial good standing (i.e. all fees for enrolled unit/s should be settled on or before the commencement of each unit).
- Successful candidates receiving the enrolment award are not eligible for other discounts in addition to this enrolment award.
- Fill in the PGDM Enrolment Award application.
- Submit the application before the census date of the semester.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.