ABOUT THE BURSAR
Founded in 1888 in Amsterdam; Netherlands and later in the same year opening a office in Pretoria; South Africa, Nedbank is one of South Africas’ biggest banks yet still one of the newest.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Nedbank is offering bursary awards to help students pursue their dreams and get the qualifications they need for a bright future. As is Nedbank’s motto to “Make Things Happen”, so they are looking for students who they believe will be the future of the country – students who will “Make Things Happen”.
This bursary is intended for applicants seeking to study at a universities of technology, within the Information Technology (IT) or property-related sector.
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, full time tuition fees, examination fees, textbooks and study materials, meals and accommodation (university residence).
Please ensure that you meet the following eligibility requirements before applying:
- South African citizen
- Currently in Matric/ Grade 12 or have finished Grade 12 in the last 2 years
- Currently registering for first year of study OR already registered to study at a South Africa university
- Studying or intend on study full-time
- Achieved a minimum average of 65% in Matric or university
- Meet the university requirements (you may choose the university you will enroll in)
- Proven financial need
Please attach the following documents to your online application:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate OR latest university exam results (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (3 months latest payslips/ proof of grant/ affidavit if unemployed/ death certificate if deceased)
- Parents/ guardians income and expenses statement
- Proof of disability if disabled (doctors letter)
HOW TO APPLT
Applications must be done online at: http://nedbank.sv.co.za
30 April annually
Tel: 011 885 3908
Fax: 011 885 2927