SAFCOL: Learnership Programme in Mpumalanga & Limpopo
Applications are invited from unemployed youths (18-35 years of age) who wish to persue a career in building or construction of Timber Frame Structures. Learnership will receive a monthly stipend for duration of the learnership.
Learnership application deadline is 14 March
Learnership Provider: SAFCOL
Learnership Location: Mpumalanga and Limpopo
Successful applicants will be granted an opportunity to participate in a formal one-year Learnership Programme (SAQA-accredited, NQF Level 2 Community House Building, registered under Construction Education and Training Authority, Unit Standard number 24273). It was consist of accredited theoretical classromom training and practical training consisting of building actual Timber Frame Structures.
Learners will be based at SAFCOL’s operations, Timbadola Sawmill, Levubu Area near Makhado in Limpopo Province, and Platorand Training Centre in Sabie, Mpumanlanga province.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals people living with disability, Black females and youth from communities which SAFCOL has signed Social Compact with.
- Must be a South African citizen in good health
- Must have successfully completed Grade 12 with Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy
- Must be prepared to work in noisy and dusty production environment
- Must be prepared to work with heights.
How to Apply
Attach certified copies of the following documents to your application letter.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified Grade 12 statement or results or Certificate
- Certified copy of Identity Document
Enquiries: Sipho Khoza or Sipho Mogale, tel. (013) 754-2900/2700
Applications must be sent via email to email@example.com
Alternatively applications can be hand delivered to any of the following SAFCOL premises’ reception area mentioned below:
- Pretoria Office – Poduim at Menlyn
- Nelspruit Office – 10 Steak Street
- Ngome Platation Office – R618 Nongoma, Vryheid Road
- Platorand Training Centre – R532, Graskop Road
- Timandola Sawmill Office – Entabeni Road, Levubu Area
Should you not have received a response within 30 days of closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful