The SANRAL Scholarship programme aims to provide sponsorships for learners with an aptitude towards Maths and Science. It also aims to create opportunities for tertiary studies in certain engineering fields namely civil, electronic/computer, electrical and transportation. In addition, the scholarship programme seeks to build progressive relationships with these learners from an early stage.
The Application Form must include the following:
- Motivation letter by your parent
- Motivation letter by yourself
- Motivation letter by your school
- Certified copies of your June results, ID or birth certificate and parents ID
- Proof of residence (Water and electricity bill)