Servest Learnership Programme
Servest Parking is offering accredited learnerships to unemployed individuals as part of its skills development programme.
The Servest Group is a reputable and well-established company that provides multi-service solutions including cleaning, hygiene, interior and exterior landscaping, security, parking, marine offshore and transport throughout South Africa.
The Servest Parking division offers a complete solution to parking from consultancy and design, through to total end-to-end management. Its services include guarding, vehicle and foot patrols, armed response and traff¡c marshalling and with the largest “Pay on Foot” parking operation in South Africa clients benefit from increased revenue generating streams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Commit to learnership for 12 month period
- Reside in immediate Johannesburg area
- Perform parking attendant duties at allocated site
- Grade 12 qualification
- SA citizen
- No criminal record
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous work experience
- Be able to work 12 hour shifts (day/night/weekends)
- Have own transport arrangements
Closing date is 31 January .