Standard Bank: Tillers Learnership Programme , Be computer literate Not be permanently employed
Closing Date: 13 January
Location:Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Western Cape & Eastern Cape
The learnership is a 12 month programme which will allocate successful candidates to various areas in the bank where they
will be spending time applying their learning, when they are not formally or informally engaged in training activities.
What’s in it for successful candidates?
Successful candidates will be required to sign a 12 month fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership agreement. They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R 3,500-00 (taxed as per SARS tax table) per month for the duration of the learnership. Upon successful completion, candidates will obtain a recognised Core Banking and Financial Services (NQF 5) Qualification
What is the qualifying criteria?
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and passed Mathematics and/or Maths Literacy and/or Accounting with minimum 60%
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
What is the Recruitment process?
- Anticipated start date of Learnership 1st March
- Closing date for applications 13 January
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Standard Bank: Finance Learnership Programme
Please note that all correspondence will be made via e-mail and if contact is not made with the applicant by 28 February , consider the application as unsuccessful