Traffic Officer Learnership
Grade 12 (Matric Certificate) / NCV L4 Certificate
• South African Identity Document
• Age must be between 18 – 35 years
• Valid Dri ver ’ s License Code B
• SAP S Clearance Certificate
• Recent Medical Report Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercise
• Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality
• Copy of both parents p ay slips or parent/s affidavit in case o f unemployed parents / guardians
• in case of deceased parent/s submit copy of death certificate/s Appointment of unemployed Youth will be biased towards the Villages • Townships and Small Dorpies(VTSD)
NB: Female c andidates are encouraged to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: ● Applications must be accompanied by a signed and dated Z83 , a recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details . Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document , and other required docum ents. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered .
● All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from th e South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). ● Candidates must indicate the number of the post / reference number and the centre in their applications. ● Candidates requiring additional information regarding an advertised post must direct their queries to the person reflected as enquiries below the post applied for. ● Applications should be forwarded in time to the department since applications received after the closing date and time indicated below will as a rule not be accepted.
Faxed and emailed applications are not accepted. ● It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the department . ● The Department reserves the right not to make appointments, and correspondence will be limit ed to shortlisted candidates . ● All appointments will be subjected to a positive qualifications verifications as well as security clearance and vetting . ● NB. Learners who have previously been in a Learnership programme in the Public Service will not be co nsidered.
How To Apply
Please direct all enquiries to Mr GM Malotane , Tel. Nr (018) 200 8279 / 8247 / 8254 / 8247 / 8263 All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x 19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138 / 110 / 111 / 113 , 152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng