Velisa Africa: IT Learnership Programme
Closing Date: 31 December
STIPEND: Starting at R1 500.00 pm
Starting Date :15 January
- The purpose of the Learnership is to provide an unemployed candidate who is interested in Business Analysis, both a qualification (NQF Level 5) and practical workplace training and experience.
- The learnership is for a period of 12 months and learners will be employed on a learnership employment contract.
- For the duration of training, learners must be in Gauteng
Although, candidates with a Matric pass can apply, this programme would best suit a graduate with a general IT tertiary qualification in:
- Computer Science
- National Diploma: IT
This is because the knowledge gained in IT tertiary qualifications will assist the candidate with our accelerated development plan into a career in Business Analysis
- South African, who has completed the National Certificate (Grade 12) but preference will be given to tertiary graduates
- Excellent Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in at least two official languages (one must be an excellent command of English)
- Creativity: Innovative, articulate, good listener, ability to work in a team, ability to work under pressure, open-minded
- Must have the ability to put other people first (Ubuntu), must be professional, honest, ethical, accountable and have a sense of integrity.
The Learnership Programme shall be presented for a period of one year consisting of: Theory: A ± 30% intensive instructional learning theory and workplace training: This is ± 70% workplace learning. During this phase learners shall continue to receive a stipend, which, (if we can obtain additional funding) will increase together with proficiency levels. The learner shall be regarded as competent after his/her successful completion of Instructional learning phase, the workplace learning phase, the final submission of Portfolio of Evidence (POE) and successful external verification by the relevant SETA.
- Applications will only be considered from BBBEE candidates and South African citizens; aged between 23 and 30 years.
- Candidates who have already participated in a Learnership programme in any Government department will NOT be considered.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Successful applicants will be invited for an interview.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not be contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
NB: Late applications will not be considered.
How To Apply
Please forward your application, together with your CV, your most recent academic transcripts and a letter of motivation to Ms. P. Taylor, by email. Subject line Learnership .
Email to: email@example.com
For any questions please contact us on : 0861716150