Anglo American Engineering Learnerships in Mpumalanga
- Fitting and Machining
- Instrumentation Mechanics
- Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
- Fitting and Machining (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting and Machining Trade Theory)
- Boilermaker (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Plating & Structural Steel drawing, Plater’s Trade Theory)
- Electrician (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawing or Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory)
- Instrumentation Mechanics (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Instrument Trade Theory)
- A valid driver’s license will be an advantage.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be an advantage.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required
- In possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness
How to apply
Click here to apply online