Learnership Opportunity Available Now/ Open at Anglo American
- Fitting and Machining
- Instrumentation Mechanics
Primary Job Purpose
The Engineering Learner fulfils a shift role at the Engineering department. In conjunction with his/her team he/she is required to assist the artisan with routine tasks that he/she has been trained in such as maintaining equipment & machinery. The successful candidates will take part in a Learnership programme leading to the selected qualification and qualified Artisan.
- Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
- Fitting and Machining (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting and Machining Trade Theory)
- Boilermaker (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Plating & Structural Steel drawing, Plater’s Trade Theory)
- Electrician (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawing or Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory)
- Instrumentation Mechanics (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Instrument Trade Theory)
- A valid driver’s license will be an advantage.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be an advantage.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required
- In possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness
How to apply
Applications close on 21 December . Click here to apply online