How to Apply for Learnerships at SASSA
Requirements of SASSA Learnership
- You must be between the ages of 18 up to 35 years old and South African citizen is a must
- You have to be the students who need Experimental Training
- You must be studied at a recognized institution or higher learning in the Republic of South Africa
All of successful candidates are going to be appointed on a year SASSA learnership contract. An all inclusive monthly stipend of R5 200 will be paid for a Bachelors Degree and R4 200 will be paid for a National Diploma.
- Appointment will be pointed to compulsory pre-employment screening in terms of qualification, ITC, references, criminal checks and compulsory competency assessment is necessary.
- The company has intention to promote representivity in the form of gender, race, disability and youth through the filling of these posts and candidates whose appointment is going to promote representivity is going to receive preference.
- The applicant has the responsibility to have foreign qualifications which have been evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority.
- SASSA has no responsibility to fill a post once the advertisement is occurred.
- You have to keep in mind that all the staff of SASSA are subject to compulsory Security Vetting on appointment.
- For those of you who send the application via fax or email, your application will not be accepted.
Aslo See Details on SASSA Learnerships Here
– – – – –