COMMUNITY ARTS CENTRES AND PROGRAMMING GRANTS
This is an open call targeting ONLY functional (operational) Community Arts Centres to apply for programming grant.
The components are:
- Annual community arts programmes that activate existing spaces within the centre.
- Training and development opportunity for young South Africans.
- Programming that facilitates nation building and social cohesion.
- Upgrading facilities.
The following selection criteria will apply:
- Functional community arts centres that have legal status as Non for Profit Institutions, including the copy of the constitution. (Organisation Registration documents; tax clearance certificate)
- The Arts Centre must have the management and governance structures in place. (Centre Manager and the Board/Council), and their appointment letters.
- Fully completed application form.
- Only posted applications will be accepted.
- Closing date for submissions is 28th February ; Department of Arts and Culture, 481 Steve Biko Street, Cnr Steve Biko and Stanza Bopape Streets, Kindsley Centre, Arcadia, Pretoria, 0001. Private Bag X897, Pretoria, 0001.
Click here to download an application form.
For more information, please contact:
Ms Susan Selepe
Ms Vanessa Mahibila
Ms Moneelwa Modiba