Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistants – Learnership
Netcare Umhlanga Hospital will be facilitating a 1 year training programme for 3 successful candidates, offering them the opportunity of becoming a Qualified Basic Pharmacist Assistant. Location: Netcare Umhlanga Hospital
Reporting structure: Pharmacy Manager
Pharmacist Assistants work closely with a Pharmacist to ensure safe and appropriate medication management.
Applicants with the following are encouraged to apply:
- Grade 12 school leaves with Mathematics
- Biology/Life Sciences
VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
Netcare Values At Netcare, our core value is care.
We care about the dignity of our patients and all members of the Netcare family.
We care about the participation of our people and our partners in everything we do.
We care about truth in all our actions.
We are passionate about quality care and professional excellence.
- Care – The basis of our business. The professional, ethical patient care and services we offer at every level of the organisation.
- Truth – The crucial element in building relationships that work. Open communication with honesty and integrity is essential.
- Dignity – An acknowledgement of the uniqueness of individuals. A commitment to care with the qualities of respect and understanding.
- Passion – The creative, passionate and innovative drive to do things better than before. To develop and implement successful healthcare solutions for all.
- Participation – The willingness and desire to work in productive and creative partnerships with others and the commitment to communicate.
The Netcare Way Netcare is committed to providing quality care. Our basic service standard holds us accountable for the below five behaviours which you will be
accountable to uphold:
- I always greet everyone to show my respect.
- I always wear my name badge to show my identity.
- I am always well groomed to show my dignity.
- I always seek consent to show my compassion.
- I always say thank you to show my appreciation.
NETCARE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company’s approved Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to the Group’s Employment Equity strategy.
Netcare actively supports the recruitment of people with disabilities.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to e-mail a detailed CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 08 March