X6122 learning program opportunities for at AgriSETA
AGRISETA has 6122 learning program opportunities for . AgriSETA creates and promotes opportunities for social, economic and employment growth.
To administer the process of provider’s accreditation
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA FUNCTIONAL OUTPUTS / ACTIONS
- Receive and capture submission of all accreditation
- Acknowledging all received documents
- Administer Provider Accreditation renewals and programme approvals
- Arrange site visits
- Work with service providers to implement recommendations of the joint implementation plan
- Make presentations to service providers regarding the submission and offers advice on correct processes to be followed
- Assist in capturing of accredited providers
- Make follow-ups with service providers
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time by the coordinator
REQUIREMENTS MININUM QUALIFICATIONS
- At least NQF 5 in Administration or any related field
HOW TO APPLY
Kindly note that this is an internship position and not for a person who has previous working experience.
Please note that the qualification mentioned is a minimum requirement, should not possess this qualification PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Contract is valid for 1 year including a probation period of 3 months
An updated CV (excluding certificates) should be sent to: Tshepiso Mamabolo at email@example.com before the close of business on 02 February .
If you have not received a response within 4 weeks after the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
This advertisement has the minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional, relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
AgriSeta is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be afforded to candidates in terms of our Employment Equity Plan.
Closing Date: 02 February
Click Here to VIEW INTERNSHIP ADVERT