How to Apply for Learnerships at Siemens
Interested individuals will have to meet all requirements as stipulated by Siemens in order to apply. Candidates must have passed their Matric and hold a valid certificate.
Applicants will be required to have the following:
- Candidates must have a valid ID document
- All candidates must be Computer literate
- Candidates with subject or subjects related to their chosen career field with be advantageous
- All candidates with knowledge of MS Office and Windows will be advantageous
- Candidates do not require any previous experience
- Depending on the field a certificate or degree may be required
Siemens seeks talented, young individuals with a passion and drive for technology. Their ideal candidates would show leadership, value diversity, equality, and quality. Candidates able to function on their own, as well as in a team and can work under pressure are invited to apply.
Siemens Learnerships Application
Siemens learnerships applications online are made available only once applications open. Individuals who would like to apply for any of the career fields made available by Siemens may do so on their Website Careers Page. Individuals may also submit their Curriculum Vitae’s via fax.
Siemens is a global company and has many exciting opportunities for students and graduates alike. For more information candidates can visit their online information here.
Siemens Learnerships Closing Date
Closing date for learnerships with this company is not specified. Candidates can, however, send their Curriculum Vitae through by fax or keep an eye on the Siemens website for more information.
Aslo See Details on Siemens Learnerships Here
– – – – –