Department Of Basic Education Results
Department Of Basic Education Results, The Department of Basic Education was formed when the former National Department of Education was split into two: Department of Basic Education and the Department of Higher Education and Training. The DBE deals with all schools from Grade R to Grade 12, including adult literacy programmes.
NSC EXAM RESULTS: GENERAL INFORMATION
- The 2024 NSC Examination results for the Western Cape candidates will be only be available on this website after 14H00 on Friday, 05 January 2024.
- The results reflected on this website are the results of the 2024 National Senior Certificate examination.
- The Statement of Results is available at the school/exam centre where the candidate wrote.
- Some candidate’s results may be excluded from the results published on this website because of technical reasons. Should a candidate’s results not show, kindly contact the school/exam centre where you wrote.
- The Department of Basic Education reserves the right to change any of the information published on this website.
About Basic Education
Our vision is of a South Africa in which all our people will have access to lifelong learning, education and training opportunities, which will, in turn, contribute towards improving the quality of life and building a peaceful, prosperous and democratic South Africa.
Our mission is to provide leadership in the establishment of a South African education system for the 21st century.
People: Upholding the Constitution, being accountable to the Minister, the government and the people of South Africa.
Excellence: Maintaining high standards of performance and professionalism by aiming for excellence in everything we do, including being fair, ethical and trustworthy in all that we do.
Teamwork: Cooperating with one another and with our partners in education in an open and supportive way to achieve shared goals.
Learning: Creating a learning organisation in which staff members seek and share knowledge and information while committing themselves to personal growth.
Innovation: Striving to address the training needs for high-quality service and seeking ways to achieve our goals.