How to Apply for Learnerships at SAQA
If you want to be appointed in this SAQA learnership programme you have to complete all of the requirements which have been set out by the company.
- You must be representative of the education and training sectors and interest which has been related
- You must have understanding and thorough knowledge of training and education
- You have to appreciate the role of training and education in terms of transformation and reconstruction of the South African society and economy
- You must have understanding and knowledge of qualifications matters and quality of assurance in terms of education and training
- You must known and attested commitment to the training and education that you desire
- You must be competent to undertake the governance and oversee the financial affairs of the SAQA
How to apply
All of the applicants of SAQA learnership programme have to submit their application form is they think they meet the requirements which have been mentioned before. The application form contains a comprehensive curriculum vitae and also nomination forms which have been completed. Applicants also have to submit certified copies of all qualifications and also other important details. Link to SAQA learnerships here and vacancies here.
Aslo See Details on SAQA Learnerships Here